Wine Network welcomes you to Buy and Sell, the only direct channel for
products and services relating to international wine producers, marketers and
Whether you have surplus equipment to sell to the industry, or you're in
the market for buying or selling capsules, cartons, corks, hoses, vineyard posts, wire
or anything industry related or contract services, this is the most effective, easy way
to link buyers and sellers.
View Buy and Sell listings below. Click on the listing title to view the
full advertisement, and sellers contact information.
3013 GAI Monoblock (used)
- 12 head Rinser
- 16 head Filler
- 1 head screw capper
- Cap 30x60 stelvin caps
- Bottles filled - 750ml: Riesling, Bordeaux, Burgundy and Grand Burg bottles
- Rated at 3,000 bottles per hour
- Monoblock size: 2m high, 3m long, 1m width
2. TV Eagle VA 1 Head Capping Machine
3. VENOS (STS) Self-adhesive labelling machine Model S2T3/R (2009 - Bought new from Italy)
- Rated at 2,500 bottles per hour
- 2 label stations
- Size: 2m high, 2m long, 1m width
- 3M automatic case closing tape machine
4. Accessory equipment
- 2 x PAL pre filter housing
- Tape Machine 3M model 7001A
- Change parts (starwheels)
- Singulator Conveyor
- 4 to 1 lane
- Approximately 2000 x 380mm
- Adjustable speed electric motor (Motorvario type NMRV 050)
- Stainless steel chain link conveyor
- Total length of entire line once set up in straight line: approximately 15m (current configuration has 90 degree bend available)
The line is available now, it's operational and currently in storage.
Video of line: https://youtu.be/c8ol6MAz0gs
Terms and Conditions
- All equipment is offered “as is where is” & “second-hand”
- No warranties or guarantees are offered
- Lifting, loading, freight are at purchaser’s expense (currently located in Napier New Zealand)
This unique Brandy 50 years old - the only one ever distilled in New Zealand is a part of the history of our wine industry and at bottling reflects the vision of the Pioneers, who believed in the industries potential - to produce quality comparable to the best in the world.
Packaged in a very classy sophisticated 500ml bottle with cork finish.
Proudly labelled as New Zealand Brandy. 46.0% alc/vol.
Please contact me for me details re availability and volume.
Excellent condition, some unused.
OLAVIN Tanks.x 11 tanks for sale.
Imported in 2019 and 2020.
Rated Volume 7,500 Litres (6.0T).
If interested, or require specs, then please enquire.
($18,400 each incl.
Tank made in Italy
Can be sealed airtight
Same tank available in 75L
Italian Albrigi 1000L tank
Italian Albrigi 2000L tank
With racking and tasting taps
3 available for sale
The controller is a little rusty. Probe does not work
Make an offer
Portable and robust analyser designed for the beverage market and used in wineries, breweries, soft drink and water bottling plants.
Calibration and accuracy of the machine can be carried out quickly and easily using the Orbisphere High Precision Calibration kit. For measurement of dissolved CO2 that gives a true reading for taste and quality of the end product. The unit has had some calibration /flow issues.
+/- 200 Galvanized wine barrel racks available for purchase.
Located West of Auckland in Kumeu at Coopers Creek.
Price is for individual racks however can sell slightly cheaper if buying in bulk.
Able to arrange delivery at buyers expense.
Can deliver smaller quantities (whatever will fit on the ute) for free around Auckland.
700L Nomblot Concrete Egg Wine Tank.
Manufactured and imported into NZ in 2015.
Had little use however we are exiting the industry.
As well as providing all the necessary information regarding the product, the form is a virtual
guarantee to any prospective purchaser that the product that they are considering to purchase
complies with New Zealand’s Code of ‘Winery Record Keeping Practices’ as guide lined by New
Please complete all information